Do you know The Best British circuses? Find the best circuses in the UK and enjoy great shows this year with your whole family! You can better enjoy the circus shows if you choose the best seats. Also, take a look at our previous post about the best shows on Ice for kids. Now, let’s check the best circuses that you can enjoy in the UK.
Going to the circus is always a great escape from the routine. Children love to see the clowns and trapeze artists, adults are delighted with the acrobatics and magic tricks.
Many of them still have animal performances, although there is a constant struggle for the abolition the use of animals in shows of this type.
For this very reason we prepared a list with some of the best British circuses so you can enjoy a great weekend! Take a look!
Some of the best British circuses
Let’s look at some of the circuses that you can see in the UK. Some more classic, others more contemporary. Choose the one that best suits your tastes, and certainly you will have lots of fun!
Acrojou is one of the best British circuses. It is a contemporary circus which presents lots of beautiful shows. Now they are presenting some magnific shows that you can enjoy all over the country. Take a look at the calendar.
All at Sea – Arundel, Kent on May 28th; Eastleigh Unwrapped on June 11th; Clevedon on June 18th; Kent on June 19th and June 25th.
- The Wheal House – St. Albans on June 19th
BIG KIDS CIRCUS
One of the best classic circuses, this one presents lots of shows especially designed for delight kids. Take a look at its calendar.
- Play Drome, Clydebank, from 11th May to 15th May.
- Lanark Race Course, Lanark, from 18th May to 22nd May.
- Fisher Row Links, Musselburgh, from 25th May to 30th May.
- St. Johnstone F.C., Perth, from 1st June to 5th June.
- Black Isle Showground, Muir of Ord, from 8th June to 12th June.
A new circus, but it is already one of the best british circuses. You can enjoy now lots of its shows all over the country. Take a look at upcoming shows.
- Lingfield, at Lingfield Park, Racecource, from 12th to 15th May
- MaideHead, at Town Moor Site, from 18th to 22nd May
- Stow-on-the-wold, at King George V Fields, from 25th to 30th May
- Gloucester, at gloucester park, from 1st to 5th June
- Cheltenham, at Pittville Gardens, from 8th to 12th June
- Aylesbury, at Cottesloe park, from 22nd to 26th June
- Saffron Walden, at the common, from 29th to 3rd July
This circus, adding to the shows, offers an accademy of circus, where you can learn all the circus arts. You can watch its shows in the UK at Enborne, Newbury, and you can also enjoy an open house time, where you can watch a short training demonstration.
Did you like our selection? We know that there are more circuses all aroung the UK, so it’s hard to select the best ones. Well, enjoy the best british circuses and have lots of fun in your upcoming weekends!