Hi there! Today we are going to tell you all the Advantages of doing a home party for your kids! Many people think that give a house party is compromising because it is not so great as to have a party in a large hall or an amusement park. However, we have some advantages! See which ones in this article. Do not forget to check out our previous articles about the 1st year old birthday party and how to find a venue for your kids party.
To get an idea formed we need to know the Advantages of doing a home party for your kids, as well as drawbacks. Only then we can choose correctly.
All the Advantages of doing a home party for your kids
Doing children’s parties at home can be a real challenge. But it can also be very rewarding! Here are the advantages and disadvantages!
Advantages of doing a home party for your kids:
- The home parties are more personal, more intimate. and manages to make a more personalized party. You can do what you want, set the menu and decide the decor as you want;
- You have the autonomy to decide the time of the celebration, as well as the length of time without being hostage to the hall rules;
- It is ideal for children up to 2 years. Until this age, a house party ensures more comfort since, if your child falls asleep, and confusion is disturbing, it is much simpler to take her to rest, without this having to finish the party;
- A house party goes much cheaper, which is a relief for the pockets of parents;
- You set the number of guests you want and do not need a minimum (usually set by the buffet). If you want, you can make a more intimate party. But the opposite also applies. If you want, you can invite more people, taking into account that will not spend as much as in the buffets (where you pay per person).
- Another advantage is that the child can participate in the party preparations, from the beginning to the end!
Now that you know all the Advantages of doing a home party for your kids, let’s check the disadvantages.
Disadvantages of doing a home party for your kids:
- Many of the houses and buildings halls are not adapted to children. Usually, you have obstacles that can be dangerous to children. You also have to check the weather forecast for cases of open areas.
- You have to prepare in advance the event, and therefore, the work starts weeks before. You have to fill balloons, assemble the table, make food, chilled drinks, open the gate to every guest, be attentive to all movements, among other things.
- The after party also takes more work. You have to take care of cleaning and returning materials such as chairs, tables and more.
Hope I have helped you choosing where you are going to give your party for kids with our posts with the disadvantages and Advantages of doing a home party for your kids!